[Kolab-devel] [issue1396] fatal error in "KMail" after long suspend and new sync

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 30 08:43:09 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact: 1.0 (proko2 branch after 2.1.4), Revision 576940.
Debian Sarge (ppc) with KDE: 3.3.2 Qt: 3.3.4

I got a message box saying that a fatal error occurred in KMail
which I could only "okay".

What I did:
a) started a sync, send the machine into software suspend (aka sleep).
   It was on the email view.
b) on the next morning I woke it up and immedeatly pressed the sync
   button again and
c) next switched to the overview view.
Bang.

Maybe this is related to issue1323.
Here is the last part of the .xsession-errors:
kio_imap: URL: box= INBOX/KDE/kmail-devel, section= BODY.PEEK[], type= , uid=
73
26, validity=
kio_imap: IMAP4::parseURL: box INBOX/KDE/kmail-devel
kio_imap: IMAP4::parseURL - return 5
kio_imap: IMAP4Protocol::assureBox - reusing box
kio_imap: imapParser::parseBody - discarding 7326
kio_imap: IMAP4::get -  finished
kontact: WARNING: Ein fataler Fehler ist in KMail aufgetreten. Das Programm
wird
 beendet.
korganizer: KOPrefs::~KOPrefs()
kio_imap: IMAP4::slave_status
DCOP aborting call from 'knotify' to 'kontact'
kio_imap: IMAP4: Finishing

assignedto: till
messages: 8343
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till
priority: bug
status: need-eg
title: fatal error in "KMail" after long suspend and new sync
topic: kde client