[Kolab-devel] [issue1394] while opening an attachment externally, tmp file is removed when selecting another email

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Aug 29 17:42:45 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Proko2 2.1.4:

a) select an email with an attachment that you want to view
with an external application. E.g. pdf.

b) open this attachement.
c) while loading KGhostview, select a different email,

Now the temporary file for KGhostview is removed and the display
of the pdf failes.

Till told me there is a fix in KDE 3.5. Can we backport easily?

assignedto: till
messages: 8341
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: while opening an attachment externally, tmp file is removed when selecting another email
topic: kde client