[Kolab-devel] [issue1380] resmgr triggers freebusy generation twice

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Aug 24 09:27:17 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 03:11:26PM +0000, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
Hi,

> resmgr.php triggers PFB creation for the Calendar folder twice: once before it
> retrieves the full free/busy list and once after it has written a new calendar
> entry to the folder.  The first trigger should not be necessary.
I guess this behaviour is intended, so that resmgr really works on the
current freebusy list. For example a broken client could have added an
event to the calendar and forgot to trigger the PFB creation itself, so
to knew about all freebusy times resmgr has to do the update...

Just a wild guess... ;)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!