[Kolab-devel] [issue1377] kpilotDaemon: WARNING: Wow! Something tried to update a non-writable addressee!

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 23 12:22:20 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

With the Kpilot we ship with Proko2 2.1.2 (or so),

one user has the following error message on console
(.xsession-errors).
The xsession-errors had 1500 entries like this.
It happens to a time where the user has lost his calender entries
on the palm and cannot sync them up again.
(I will try to reproduce and make a new issues for the loss as well.)

Lutz or Till: What does this message mean?

assignedto: lutz
files: kpilot-wow-20060823-1.txt
messages: 8274
nosy: bernhard, lutz, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kpilotDaemon: WARNING: Wow! Something tried to update a non-writable addressee!
topic: kksa, kpilot