[Kolab-devel] Thunderbird + Lightning + Kolab 2 server to store and access addresses and events

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 20:10:13 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 14. August 2006 14:00 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Mittwoch, 9. August 2006 21:30 schrieb Andreas Gungl:
> > specification for Kolab XML [...] Any pointers?)
>
> The one in CVS is always the latest.
> http://www.kolab.org/documentation.html
> has 2.0rc3 which is current if I remember correctly.

Thanks.

> > [...]
> > As soon as I have reached a significant improvent, I'll post a patch for
> > Synckolab or better ask Niko for a new release.
>
> Thanks for the report!
> Good to know that progress is being made!

I've finished the work on the exceptions for recurrences of events. A new
version (0.4.24) is available from
http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html

if you try the extension with valueable data, please use only the direction
from the Kolab Server towards the Lightning calendar. There are a few minor
issues in Lightning and some major problems in the synchronization code of
Synckolab.
Some implementation details regarding the sync process have changed, and it
will take a bit more time to get the new code as stable as one can expect it
to be.

Best Regards,
Andreas
--