[Kolab-devel] Kolab and Global Distribution Lists

BJ Blanchard blabj at dainty.ca
Fri Aug 11 17:30:16 CEST 2006

I got the impression from Maz's response that the LDAP dist lists use the full
DN already (as opposed to the UID ) - but really as long as a "unique"
pointer exists, there doesn't seem to be further work required on the Kolab
side.  So - not quite sure what type of development you are refering to
below.

What seems lacking is support on the Kontact side for managing LDAP
distribution lists within the "Distribution List Editor".  I've posted to
kdepim developers list regarding this.

Thanks for the info.

BJ.