[Kolab-devel] spamassassin not working for multiple domains

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Thu Aug 10 21:50:33 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I'm using a kolab beta (debian binaries) with multiple domains and I'm
having this strange problem.

Amavis is working and checking for viruses and spam only for the first
domain I set up kolab with, every email that comes to any of the other
domains I added later are *not* checked for SPAM, the *are* checked for
viruses though.

I changed the amavisd.conf.template at the @local_domains_acl line,
changing the default:
@local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain" );
for
@local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain", '.domain.two.com',
'domain.three.com' );

and the problem remains after running kolabconf and checking that the
amavisd.conf file is updated correctly.
The strangest thing is that even if I put:

@local_domains_acl = ( 'domain.two.com' );

mails are not checked for spam.

I'm a little bit lost here ... any help?

PS: I'll report it as a bug later, because I believe kolabd should add
something to amavisd.conf (or whereever) when a new domain is added.

thanks a lot.

daniel///

--
Daniel Coletti