[Kolab-devel] [issue1343] Crash on closing (with birthday resource on ppc Sarge)

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Aug 8 20:07:16 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact proko2 branch after 2.1.2, Revision 570975 on Debian Sarge ppc
I am using the birthday resource for testing purposes.

Often when doing on a trip I do a last sync
and when it is finished I close Kontact.

I get crashes quite often doing this,
but my gdb on ppc was not able to backtrace this properly.
Now with a fresh gdb, here is the first crashlog.

assignedto: till
files: crash-20060808-1.txt
messages: 8125
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Crash on closing (with birthday resource on ppc Sarge)
topic: kde client