[Kolab-devel] [issue1338] I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!

Neal kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Aug 5 09:32:20 CEST 2006

New submission from Neal <anglophobiaanastomotic at legislator.com>:

Woo-hooo! Eliminate this problem and all the anxiety it causes! Become a better male! Safe, efficient and covering all aspects, Extra-Time will help you forget the premature nightmare. Don't let your partner leave you because of being unhappy with the duration of your acts. Come on in here: http://finepont.com/gal/get/ This is the ultimate thing for the two of you, making you confident and giving her everything she wants.

messages: 8103
nosy: anglophobiaanastomotic
status: unread
title: I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!