[Kolab-devel] Kolab-resource-handlers dependency on Horde libraries

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Sun Apr 30 17:56:55 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 15:40, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> Maybe we misunderstood each other. The patch certainly breaks the
> current OpenPKG install *if* it lacks the corresponding horde code
> (current release 3.1.1) and without the new horde version there is no
> reason to include it.

So the tasks to fix the issue would be:

1) Get your attached patch accepted upstream.
2) Make an OpenPKG RPM of Horde.
3) Re-apply your recently reverted CVS commit.

?

> I did analyze the sources originally imported into kolab cvs and
> determined the date it has been forked from horde cvs as
> 29/05/2004. By comparing the imported sources against the horde cvs I
> was able to determine the changes to horde that have been added by
> CodeFusion. While residing in the kolab cvs there have been
> additional changes added by Steffen which I also extracted.

Now that is some really nice work you did there Gunnar! This means we
actually have a patch to approach the Horde developers with, thanks a
bunch. Is the patch complete? I had the impression that our changes
were more than what I see in the patch. I guess the additional hackery
is in the fbview module...

Now who will take on step 1?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se