[Kolab-devel] itwales.com: How do Open Source groupware solutions measure up?

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 23 23:17:20 CEST 2006

Op vrijdag 21 april 2006 12:18, schreef Martin Konold:
> > Outlook compatiblity. The demo Konsec connector we tried did not work
> > with Outlook 2003, which was not surprising as documentation was only
> > available for Outlook 2000.
>
> This is plain wrong.
>
> > It's unfortenate, but this is not the best comment one can get....
>
> Yes, very unfortunate. They seem to have gotten man facts wrong

To be unkind, now who is to blaim for this?  The reviewer, the software
provider or both?  I believe the latter.  The reviewer could have asked on
the mailinglists for information.  But perhaps there is not sufficient
information about kolab on the website??  perhaps it is possible to create a
fact webpage that gives answers on the facts that the man got wrong?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless