[Kolab-devel] more on logs

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Sun Apr 23 09:40:44 CEST 2006

Hi :

I seem to have another found another problem with the log rotations :

The imap cyr_db.log file is not being rotated.  I noticed
in /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.imapd that there was a missing configuration :

imapd_cyr_db_complevel="9"

I also noticed there was no configuration for the sieve.log.

The pop3d.log, and misc.log file were not being rotated either.  The order in
the rc file seems to be

pop3d
cyr_db
misc

Are the log rotations stopping at a problem with the pop3d log? And then not
continuing on?  The configurations for pop3d seem alright.

Any ideas on how to track down the problem?

Andy