[Kolab-devel] updated wiki page to build kolab cvs packages

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 13 09:59:02 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 09:32:18AM +0200, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> Starting from an already installed kolab system it allow to update the
> most important packages from CVS for testing purposes:
>
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Beta_testing
>
> Please review if it's fine

I think that there is a 'cd' too less for kolabd, kolab-webadmin and
kolab-resource-handlers.  AFAIR there is no configure script in e.g.
server/kolabd as it is located in server/kolabd/kolabd.  What you can do
in server/kolabd is:
make <something> (don't remember) and this will execute:
./bootstrap
  ./configure --prefix=/kolab
  make
  make install