[Kolab-devel] Split up mailinglists?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 11 14:49:29 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 11:13 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> * Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> [20060406 17:46]:
> > Some our developers do not read kolab-users anymore because there is so
> > much traffic. This usually is a sign for too much traffic.

I should have added a "per list" to the sentence above.

> Adding a second list might increase the traffic, because the same
> questions would be asked on both lists _and_ the same answers may be
> given in different languages on two lists.

True for general traffic, but it would enable people to follow some things
more focussed. Anyway, it seems most people here disagreed with the idea,
so we will not split it now, but wait and see how the community develops.

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.