[Kolab-devel] pfbcache.db is not created automatically

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Apr 9 20:29:34 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 6. April 2006 22:48 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:

Hi Marcus,

> Richard and I found out that the pfbcache.db isn't created
> automatically. So if you browse to
> https://<your-domain>/kolab/freebusy/<user>%40<your-domain>.ifb and the
> pfbcache.db doesn't exist you'll get the following error:

Even though the problem is typically not triggered, I like the patch because
it add robustness to the implementation.

Please note: At some point in the far future this might not work anymore as
the pfb db might have other access permissions. (read-only for the freebusy
skript)

Regards,
-- martin

--