[Kolab-devel] KDE Client 2.1.0 feature release.

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Fri Apr 7 18:56:44 CEST 2006

Hi *,
I like to announce that six months after the last release a new
release of the Kolab 2 KDE Client is ready for download.
We call it 2.1.0 as it includes some new features and a lot of bug
fixes.

Take a look at the release notes in the download section for a
detailed view of all applied changes.

Here some of the new features coming with the new release:

        * Support for online and offline mailfolders.
          Choose which part of your mails escort you to your
          offline journeys

        * Implemented offline support of your LDAP addressbook

        * Support for displaying Quota information

        * Improved detection and protection against ghost messages in
          case of a crash

	* Sync with Palm devices in KPilot is significantly improved after resolving
  	   many KPilot bugs. One know problem remains. Please look in the release
           notes

Take a look on the release notes for a detailed view of all applied
changes.

best regards
Torsten Irländer
--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/