[Kolab-devel] [issue1199] Toltec hangs Outlook on exit while syncing

Michael Leupold kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Apr 6 11:42:45 CEST 2006

New submission from Michael Leupold <leupold at leunet.de>:

When exiting Outlook while Toltec is stilly syncing with Kolab, Outlook hangs
on shutdown (windows closes but task remains running). The only way to get
Outlook running again is to terminate it via the task manager.
I marked this as urgent as it affects several computers in my office,
rendering Outlook unusible under special circumstances (I can't get my users
to terminate Outlook via the task manager) and is easily reproducible.

Software environment used:
Kolab2 server, Outlook 2003 SP2 (German), Toltec Connector 2.0.6 (German)
There are some other Outlook add-ins activated but disabling all of them still
exposes the same bug.

messages: 7052
nosy: joonradley, lemma
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Toltec hangs Outlook on exit while syncing
topic: toltec