[Kolab-devel] Translated folder names

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Wed Apr 5 16:29:26 CEST 2006

Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:

> Note: There are doubts that Horde can actually be fully fixed
> from the design side.

Hm, I already noticed a few comments in that direction on this
list. But I admit that I did not yet understand the reasoning behind
the wish for a new web client.

I personally consider the web client to be a very important feature
for a groupware server. And to be honest I don't have the feeling
there is currently enough development workforce available for a "from
scratch" solution. But that might be a misconception. So far I thought
fixing horde would be the only option available.

Co maybe you can give me a few hints as to what prevents horde from
being an acceptable web client solution for the kolab server?

Thanks!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org