[Kolab-devel] url and rewrite rule question

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 3 20:32:13 CEST 2006

Op maandag 3 april 2006 20:19, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > This on a working openpkg kolab-2.x system.  I just want to know the
> > details to be able to test the suse kolab variant.
>
> The documentation should actually give you the details:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/architecture/freebusy.txt
>
> If not, let me know again what is missing, so we can improve it.

The rootcause has been found and fixed, in the suse rpms though.  The problem
is, that I have an openpkg kolab installed in /kolab and for suse in among
directories /srv/www/htdocs/kolab.  The rewrite engine finds the /kolab dir
and uses that instead of /srv/www/htdocs/kolab.  When the rule is extended
with %{DOCUMENTROOT}/kolab/.... it is all working fine.  You might want to do
the same for the openpkg variant....

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless