[Kolab-devel] [issue1196] Events not getting updated in Kontact when they change

Isaac Clerencia kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Apr 3 18:58:51 CEST 2006

New submission from Isaac Clerencia <isaac at warp.es>:

I create an event for 19:00 and sync, some workmate syncs and gets the event
correctly in the Calendar.

Then I change the event to begin at 20:00 and sync again, my workmate syncs
and gets the event correctly in the calendar IMAP folder but Korganizer never
updates the calendar and the event stays at 19:00.

Restarting kontact doesn't help at all.

I'm using Kolab 2.0.2 on a Debian Sarge and Kontact 3.5.2 on a Debian Sid
(although I'd experienced the problem with Kolab 2.0.1 and Kontact 3.5.0 and
3.5.1 too and also in Ubuntu).

messages: 6993
nosy: isaac
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Events not getting updated in Kontact when they change