[Kolab-devel] Kolab-resource-handlers dependency on Horde libraries

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Mon Apr 3 10:40:33 CEST 2006

Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> writes:

> Am Mittwoch, 29. März 2006 15:29 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de> writes:
>> > Steffen seems to be unavailable latelty. I therefore want to take over
>> > the task of integrating your work.
>>
>> From the commit messages that are streaming in, I guess he is back online
>> ;)
>
> I need your expertise here!
>
>> > Can you please provide a patch agains our current CVS HEAD version?
>>
>> I attached the necessary patch for the kolab-resource-handlers module and
>> the patch for the current horde-3.1.1 release.
>
> This patch does not apply cleanly to CVS HEAD.

Sorry about that. My resmgr.in.php already contained the PHP5 fix wich
caused the offset. Did not consider that. I attached a corrected patch.

>> I only tested it with simple events so far but that worked without
>> problems.
>
> Steffen: Please review
>
> Gunnar: Is it correct that your patches assume that the horde stuff also gets
> upgraded?

As long as the kolab-horde-fbview package is still required in its
current state, the kolab-horde-framework cannot be removed or
upgraded.

But the kolab-resource-handlers package would then depend on the
current (3.1.1) Horde release. I assume that horde is not provided by
OpenPKG. So you would have to add a new package definition (comparable
to Smarty) that includes the horde patch atteched to my last mail.

Regards

Gunnar