[Kolab-devel] Is this a bug or I'm not doing something right

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Mon Apr 3 00:10:09 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I'm testing kolab 2.1 and I'm not sure if I found a bug or not.
When a mailbox quota is about to be exceeded no notice[0] is sent by
kolab to the user. I found a perl script (kolabquotawarn) which should
be the one that sends this, but I could't find which program should run
it.

[0] The email client does show me the notice, but this is because
Evolution and Thunderbird recognizes whatever cyrus is printing at the
IMAP communication.

regards,

daniel//

--