[Kolab-devel] freebusy.php and pfb.php (Re: Alternative for dba_open?)

Marcus Hüwe suse-tux at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 12:28:23 CEST 2006

Am Sun, 2 Apr 2006 02:42:31 +0200
schrieb Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de>:

> Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 00:00 schrieb Richard Bos:
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> > The freebusy.php script seems to run now on suse, but when I review
> > the output in the browser, some errors are reported.
>
> Are you seeing the errors/warnings in the browser? (I can't see
> anything in my browser)

Are you using the latest kolab-cvs version?
I have/had the same problem than Richard (on suse 10.0):
php4-4.4.0-6.8

I attached a patch which "removes" the warnings. This patch just
removes a newline at the end of the freebusycache.class.php file. It
sounds strange but without the newline at the end I don't get any
warnings etc.. only the normal output :)

> > Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
>
> This is caused by incorrect php scripting.

hmmm at least the freebusycache.class.php file seems to be ok:
linux:/usr/share/php/kolab/freebusy # php -f freebusycache.class.php
linux:/usr/share/php/kolab/freebusy #

I get no errors here.

Marcus