[Kolab-devel] [issue953] Store some email client folder settings on the server

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Sep 30 19:53:20 CEST 2005

Am Freitag 30 September 2005 13:58 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Richard,

> That's interesting indeed.  But in this it is (I assume) either stored in
> rcfiles or the data is stored in the ldap server.  Is that correct?  Is the
> patch already part of kde svn?  In what way could kolab use this patch to
> store only some config values?

I think we should consider to create yet another kolab annotation for clients
so that the clients can store folder specific data there.

This includes but is not limited to extra flags and threading etc.

What do you think?

Joon, David, Johannes: Do you see a need for such an optional feature?

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/