[Kolab-devel] [issue956] iCalendar preview shows wrong time with TZID

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Sep 30 19:31:54 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

kdeclient Revision 460592 on KDE 3.3.
Tested today (might be important as I am in  CEST right now
meaning UTC+2).

The attached appointment will be in november the 8th
between 10:00 and 12:00 then (CET UTC+1).
The preview that I get that allows me to accept or reject the invitation
shows 9:00 to 11:00 for the 8th of november, which is wrong.
If I register the appointment, it will be displayed by the calendar
view correctly.

assignedto: till
files: meeting.ics
messages: 5679
nosy: bernhard, bh, david, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: iCalendar preview shows wrong time with TZID
topic: kde client