[Kolab-devel] Addressbook support in Horde: External Users

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Tue Sep 27 17:01:23 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i'm in the end of setting up a kolab infrastructure integrated, for
email, filtering and addressbook functionality with Horde.
We are using horde stable.

We noticed that from the Horde Addressbook the accessible data are only
Kolab Users but not accounts available under "Kolab Addressbook".
When i add an entry in "Kolab Addressbook" trough Kolab Admin Interface
the entry is something like:
cn=xxxxx yyyyy,cn=external,dc=MY,dc=DOMAIN,dc=COM

In Turba LDAP view i see only:
"external"

It seems that we need to modify turba to "crawl" "cn=external" tree to
show the "External Users" of kolab.

I can do that job, but i only would like to know if someone could point
out where to look for that fix or if it's only a configuration issue.

Kind Regards

Fabio Pietrosanti