[Kolab-devel] Volunteers for Kolab_Server at OpenPKG2.5 step up! :-)

Corey Schuhen corey_m at schuhen.net
Fri Sep 23 09:28:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

> And there is a debian effort already in place also ;-)

Is there any webpage or mailing list for this Debian effort. I did some
searching via on kolab.org, debian.org and with google but did not fine much.
I found the few pages in the wiki about groups and compile options etc. I
also found some of the patches (i.e. the IMAP annotate one) had been applied
to the Debian packages. I did not find any evidence of anybody trying to
create debian packages to implement the scripts and daemon(s) created as part
of the Kolab project.

Cya

Corey