[Kolab-devel] $mydestination in an ldap map

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue Sep 13 15:16:43 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 22:13, Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> I don't think postfix variables such as $mydestination are expanded
> in a ldap map file definition. For example,
> ldap:/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf:
> (...)
> server_host = ldap://127.0.0.1:389
> search_base = dc=kolab,dc=conectiva
> domain = $mydestination <-------------------
> query_filter =
> (&(objectClass=kolabGroupOfNames)(!(kolabDeleteFlag=*))(mail=%s))
> (...)

Correct, thanks for finding this. I fixed a couple of similar issues
shortly after splitting the ldap searches out into separate files, but
I had overlooked this one.

Will go into CVS when I'm done with the autoconfiscation of kolabd.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se