[Kolab-devel] kolabd new build mechanism

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Sep 12 12:47:51 CEST 2005

On Sunday 11 September 2005 10:59, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 15:24, schreef Marcus Hüwe:
> > if you like i can try to sync my version with the latest cvs
> > snapshots.
> >
> > But it would be nice if you can inform me when the stuff will be
> > committed to cvs because this "updating" is a crappy work :))
>
> Marcus,
>
> I should not do that, it looks like waste energy.  First wait for a
> response from whomever is able to commit the patch to cvs.  It has
> been more than month ago since you posted the patch, and just nothing
> happend!
>
> You better use your time for something else, kolab does not seem to
> want our work :(

I've had 3 weeks of summer vacation, then back for a week to start up
another project and then away for a week teaching. This means that
besides critical bugfixes and such Kolab has not been on my todo-list
at all for quite some time.

I'll have a look at the patches...

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se