[Kolab-devel] kolabd new build mechanism

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Sep 11 18:34:54 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag 11 September 2005 10:59 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi Richard,
Hi Marcus,

> Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 15:24, schreef Marcus Hüwe:
> > if you like i can try to sync my version with the latest cvs snapshots.
> >
> > But it would be nice if you can inform me when the stuff will be
> > committed to cvs because this "updating" is a crappy work :))
>
> Marcus,
>
> I should not do that, it looks like waste energy.  First wait for a
> response from whomever is able to commit the patch to cvs.  It has been
> more than month ago since you posted the patch, and just nothing happend!
>
> You better use your time for something else, kolab does not seem to want
> our work :(

While I have to admit that waiting for 4 weeks is long please don't get
disappointed too early.

Steffen: I already mailed you about this on Tuesday this week.

Marcus: I really like your work and want it integrated in HEAD but currently
Steffen Hansen is the only one in the position to accept the change in the
building system.

Yours,
-- martin

--