[Kolab-devel] Compiling in kontact for kolab2 in kde3.3

Jorge Gomes Raimundo jegr at caixamagica.pt
Mon Sep 5 12:25:03 CEST 2005

Hi!!!

I don't belong to the kolab-devel mailing list, but I think that this is the
best list to answer my question.. I'm sorry if this is not the place to post
it.

My question is: I want to use kontact as a kolab2 client in a kde3.3
environment. I've compiled the kde-pim int the kde3.3 machine, but I'm having
some problems.
When I create an event, I have this error:
"No writable resource was found, saving will not be possible. Reconfigure KMail
first." and "Unable to save Evento "teste"."
Also it is unable to create the user at server folder in the server at
/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache, so the freebusy info regarding this user
is not saved.

Is there any specific library that can solve this or do I really need to install
all of the kde3.4

Thanks for the help.

PS: I'm not in the mailing list, so please be careful to add my address in the
"To:" field. :)

--

Jorge Gomes Raimundo

ADETTI - Linux Caixa Mágica