[Kolab-devel] kolab web admin not creating cyrus accounts?? migration?

kbaker at missionvi.com kbaker at missionvi.com
Wed Sep 7 22:52:07 CEST 2005

So I have cleanly installed Kolab...

I imported accounts to ldap through dump from other server.

I transfered all mailbox messages using imapsync... worked great!

Now I can't seem to create any new mailbox accounts through the Kolab
admin. It makes the ldap entry for the user but never makes the actual
cyrus account, so I get "no INBOX" on successful logins.

In addition I can't seem to make any new folders on accounts in cyrus. It
is really strange.

I am able to login successfully as kolab-r to the cyradm, so it doesn't
eem to be a permissions thing.

I'm about to rebootstrap and possibly reistinall kolab... but thought I'd
see if anyone has any ideas before I do.

Let me know if this is the correct list for this post.

Thanks,

Kevin Baker