[Kolab-devel] What is the postfix patches status

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 19 22:27:37 CEST 2005

Op woensdag 19 oktober 2005 22:03, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> No, probably when it is ready.
>
> BTW: Instead of having two places for the patch uptake, you could just put
> in your findings in the merge items of the tracker?
> Or is there a special reason not to?

There is no reason.  It most likely depends on were I started.  In this case I
was updating the wiki page and as such I investigated the postfix
information...

> Did you check for merge9 if the compatible patch within postfix really does
> the same as ours?

No, I did not.  I just rely on Steffan's or Martin's judgement.  As Martin
stated that the new postfix feature could be used, I believe him :)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless