[Kolab-devel] Re: steffen: server/kolabd/kolabd/templates master.cf.template.in, 1.2, 1.3

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Fri Oct 14 08:47:17 CEST 2005

Steffen Hansen ha scritto:

>Proxymap is not used by Kolab unless you customize the main.cf template,
>so to be frank I don't understand where Fabio's warning was coming
>from. It is a standard postfix component though, so it should be in
>master.cf for completeness (see the example config files shipped with
>the postfix package).
>
>Fabio: Did you investigate further why you got that warning?

Those are the customization i have related to postfix  (needed to
integrate with Sympa mailing list manager).

In /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf:
local_recipient_maps = $virtual_maps, $alias_maps,
regexp:/kolab/etc/postfix/transport_regexp
virtual_alias_maps = regexp:/kolab/etc/postfix/virtual_regexp
sympa_destination_recipient_limit = 1
sympabounce_destination_recipient_limit = 1

In /kolab/etc/postfix/transport_regexp:
/^.*+owner\@CHANGEME\.CHANGEME\.CHANGEME$/ sympabounce:
/^.*\@CHANGEME\.CHANGEME\.CHANGEME$/       sympa:

In /kolab/etc/postfix/virtual_regexp:
/^(.*)-owner\@(.*)$/                    $1+owner@$2

In /kolab/etc/postfix/master.cf:
sympa        unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe flags=R
user=kolab-n argv=/kolab/lib/sympa/queue ${recipient}$
sympabounce  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe flags=R
user=kolab-n argv=/kolab/lib/sympa/bouncequeue ${user}$

I received the following errors while doing tests using standard emails
(having sympa still not yet configured):
Oct 11 13:13:40 kolab-test <warning> postfix/smtpd[4006]: warning:
connect #1 to subsystem /kolab/var/postfix/private/proxymap: No such
file or directory
Oct 11 13:13:50 kolab-test <warning> postfix/smtpd[4006]: warning:
connect #2 to subsystem /kolab/var/postfix/private/proxymap: No such
file or directory
Oct 11 13:14:00 kolab-test <warning> postfix/smtpd[4006]: warning:
connect #3 to subsystem /kolab/var/postfix/private/proxymap: No such
file or directory

Installing the proxymap caused the kolab 2.1 HEAD to start working.

I have a test installation of kolab 2.1 release of august running
without proxymap but with sympa, so i think that my customization should
not interfere with the problem.

If need further testing could be done including giving access to the
test installation.

Fabio