[Kolab-devel] Re: steffen: server/kolabd/kolabd/templates master.cf.template.in, 1.2, 1.3

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Thu Oct 13 19:27:22 CEST 2005

Bernhard Reiter ha scritto:

>Steffen or Fabio:
>What does this fix do in particular?
>The log message does not explain it.
>By default I do not think that the Kolab Server uses the proxymap service,
>so why is labled a "fix". If we do not use it by default it should be turned
>off, shouldn't it?
>
>Bernhard

I doesn't know if it's used or not.
During the installation of a kolab 2.1 HEAD,  postfix was not working
because it cannot contact proxymap (this was the error in log files).
So i put the proxymap keyword in master.cf.template and all started working.

Perhaps in some section of postfix this was used?