Fwd: Re: [Kolab-devel] The kolab-resource-handlers module

radoeka radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 13 09:50:13 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 09:35:51AM +0200, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> On Thursday 13 October 2005 09:22, radoeka wrote:
>
> > Let's rephrase this to: "Everything n the current package depends on
> > horde".  Is that indeed what you wanted to say?
> >
> > In that case, please look up some emails from me in this thread and
> > you'll see that I state that there only about 15 horde (files/libs)
> > needed...
>
> Ok, so you have successfully isolated 15 files that can be kept while
> the rest are thrown away without any ill effects?

No, I have not isolated, but identified 15 files.  These 15 files are of
course part of horde modules.  That most likely means that there are
some horde modules are to be used.  Depending on there dependencies that
might become more.....  It would be nice to hear from the developer that
maintains this bit, what can be done.

There are multiple options:
1. confiscate the whole thing...., how can the horde code be
autoconfiscated?

2. store the horde code in its own module (I think that is best solution)

3. Something in between.

--
Richard