[Kolab-devel] AW: kolab_bootstrap -b fails on Solaris 8 Sparc

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Oct 4 21:07:23 CEST 2005

[I am seeing the email after the other one.]

Am Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2005 20:26 schrieb soliva at comcept.ch:
> We have also found a solution for the other erros especially "diff" it
> means a friend of my suggested to install some GNU tools.

Yes, GNU tools would work, but so would Thomas suggestion to go without the
"-q" flag and just redirect the output.

> /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b I see NO errors but something will go
> wrong in the background because apache will not be installed correct.

Can you tell me what the symptoms of this are?
If you start the Kolab Server
/kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start
what will it say?
Also check the apache logs on /kolab/var/apache/logs/...

To debug the kolab_bootstrap you can add perl print statement in the script.
It should be straight forward.

Bernhard