[Kolab-devel] [issue1006] Inconsistent state when administrator tries to delete self

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 25 16:10:01 CET 2005

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

With Kolab server 2.0.x I tried to delete an administrator account while being
logged in as this administrator.
An LDAP error "Success" appeared. The web interface still showed "Role: admin".
After logging out I could log in again without problems, but now the account
looks like an internal user, but with no primary email address assigned.
The manager account could not delete this user, because it doesn't get listed in
the "Email Users" list, so I had to remove it manually via LDAP.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 5923
nosy: bernhard, bh, steffen, thomas
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Inconsistent state when administrator tries to delete self
topic: server, web admin