[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 23:35:45 CET 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 23:16, schreef Richard Bos:
> After this a week is needed to apply fine tune patches.  I assume here that
> every day 1 patch file will be committed.  In other words 7 minor patches
> are needed.  (I have a todo file here that I go through.  But at the moment
> it includes todo's that are in the kolab-webadmin patch submitted
> recently). With the kolab-webadmin patch commited, it's easier to get the
> overview.

Here is a fine tune one:

why are there 2 files in the KRH module that have a @l_prefix@/bin/php $!
bang, while all the other php files in KRH and kolab-webadmin start with just
<?php ??

The 2 files are:
resmgr/kolabmailboxfilter.php
resmgr/kolabfilter.php as they start with:
#!@l_prefix@/bin/php

Actually they start with:
#!@l_prefix@/bin/php
<?php

I would assume that the 1st line can be removed, isn't it?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless