[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 23:16:56 CET 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 22:54, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > The changes from Richard are touching many many files. There is some real
> > risk that something is screwed up for some people though the fixes are
> > expected to be trivial.
>
> If all the patches would be here at a fixed date, we could plan for it.
> Richard: Can you give a good date when all the big changes are done?

There is a big one submitted for kolab-webadmin.  Than Marcus is finishing the
KRH module, I have reviewed it and there are a few minor things to be changed
after this review.  This one changes 2 files in the freebusy directory and 3
files in the resmgr directory.  With changing I mean that the file is also
renamed from THIS to THIS.in.  That patch can be in for sure this weekend,
maybe tomorrow evening late.

After this a week is needed to apply fine tune patches.  I assume here that
every day 1 patch file will be committed.  In other words 7 minor patches are
needed.  (I have a todo file here that I go through.  But at the moment it
includes todo's that are in the kolab-webadmin patch submitted recently).
With the kolab-webadmin patch commited, it's easier to get the overview.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless