[Kolab-devel] Freeze going for server 2.1.0beta

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 22:16:59 CET 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 11:31, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> Doing a branch now will give use three branches to watch,
> e.g. makes each bug fix in all three branches more work.
> If you see enough new development to warrant a branch,
> then: Why not.

Bernhard,

there is quite some work to do, to get kolab fully autoconfiscated.  Marcus,
is about to finish the kolab-resource-handlers (KSH) module.  And there is
still some clean up work to do.  We're now getting on speed finally (it is
something that we planned and wanted to do at the beginning of september.
unfortenately it takes quite some time to get things done).   It would be
nice if we could keep the current speed or even increase it.  But our
contributions does not change or improve kolab functionality...., that may
conflict with your goals of releasing in december...

I think that it would be a nice addon to be able to announce that kolab-2.1 is
autoconfiscated.... (that does not mean, that it is integrated or will work
at all in other distributions).

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless