[Kolab-devel] Freeze going for server 2.1.0beta

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Tue Nov 22 15:07:36 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2005 14:27 schrieb Peter Marinov:
> No problems with  OpenPKG 2.5.
> Actualy I did not find any difference.

Peter,
thanks for helping!
Can you say in more details what you have tested?
The version numbers below look like you have used the Kolab specific
packages together with OpenPKG's 2.5 packages?

> Indeed, true multidomain support
> will be great !

Obviously, but this would mean several directory service trees
and 2.1 only has a minimal multi-email domain capability.
So a real multidomain support will be left for some time in the future.

Bernhard