[Kolab-devel] [issue979] kolab_bootstrap of kolab 2.1 HEAD whille installing slave servers

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Sun Nov 20 19:01:21 CET 2005

HI Richard,

Am Freitag, 18. November 2005 13:33 schrieb radoeka:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 01:02:48PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > can you attach the patch to the issue
> > and then put in extra information in there?
>
> It is not related to the issue.  See it as ongoing development.
>
> > This would be most acessible for Steffen and other developers.
> > Is this a patch for Server 2.0.1 or 2.1.?
>
> It is for cvs (that would make 2.1 I think).  But the patch depends
> on the one provided for issue979.  So, we're __eagerly__ waiting for
> the issue979 patch to be committed!!

actually I was refering to the issue979 patch, which I did not find attached
there. I am also in favour of smaller patches and if you attach them at an
issue, it might help to get them accepted. I wanted to look at the first patch
(that is issue979 I guessed) and did not see the patch and the reasons in
there.

Bernhard