[Kolab-devel] [issue995] Use mainline horde instead of the forked one in cvs

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Nov 19 21:34:00 CET 2005

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

Issue taken from wiki and ML.

> - Perhaps the usage of current horde (components) and not the ones from cvs
> MK: Actually we should only maintain patches in our CVS not a copy.
> Keeping a copy is wrong by design (forking)

Comment by Bernhard:
You can make this a wish in the tracker, too.
There is no need to wait for the next generation of the Kolab Server to do
this, but also I do not think it is majorly important either.
It is one step to get close to mainline Horde.

messages: 5865
nosy: rbos
status: unread
title: Use mainline horde instead of the forked one in cvs