[Kolab-devel] [issue983] Toltec LDAP: completion flaky

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 10 20:01:36 CET 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Toltec ldap 1.1.5 en,
on Windows XP SP2, OL2003 DE

Hi Joon,
a user found the email completion flaky.
My first suggestion is to add to the user manual
how to actually make the email completion use the Toltec LDAP Addressbook:
aka: Extra -> Addressbook -> Extra (Menu) -> Options
    Add

In my tests it was also not really predictable when Outlook
would show information about an entry or not.
First it will take a couple of seconds (though there should be a cache),
then some red or black underlining might or might not appear.
The second time, I might even get a selection list.
It is a bit strange. Hints welcome.

Best,
Bernhard

assignedto: joonradley