[Kolab-devel] [issue975] Kolab 2.1 HEAD doesn't delete users in a multisite infrastructure

Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Nov 7 10:20:47 CET 2005

New submission from Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA <kolab at khamsa.ch>:

Installing kolab 2.1 HEAD in a multisite infrastructure, users created are not
deleted.

Users deleted remain in status "User Deleted, awaiting cleanup..." from the
kolab webadmin console point of view.

KolabDeletedFlags flag is setup in every ldap server(all slave are replica of
the master) repeated for every slave server installed:
kolabDeleteflag: ldap-be.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: smtp1-be.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: smtp2-be.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: cf1-be.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: cf2-be.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: fei1-rm.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: fei2-rm.XXX.it
kolabDeleteflag: log-be.XXX.it

We installed 1 master server + 7 slave server using the same exact operating
system and kolab installation.

To replicate the problem just install 1+ site, create a user, then attempt to
delete it.

We have to go in production within 2 weeks, it's going to be quite critical for
us to setup the infrastructure.

We are installing this infrastructure that would be the first italian certified
email infrastructure for a big agency of government using kolab.

If this project will go at the end fine we certainly will be able to give kolab
consortium companies other financing to extend the project.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 5798
nosy: khamsa, steffen
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Kolab 2.1 HEAD doesn't delete users in a multisite infrastructure