[Kolab-devel] wiki got spammed badly!

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Nov 7 07:01:09 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 6. November 2005 09:37 schrieb Richard Bos:

Hi,

> Carefully check your pages, with the history button for changes.  Sometimes
> do don't see the changes as they are hidden.

The spamming gets worse over time. In addition I am afraid that the spammers
abuse the wiki history to keep manipulating search engines because the texts
still get indexed.....

What about adding some precautions to the site like human readable codes
(these funny pictures showing distorted letters)?

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/