[Kolab-devel] deleting users bugs on kolab 2.1 HEAD

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Tue Nov 1 00:52:04 CET 2005

Hi,

i installed an infrastructure with multilocation setup (+10 server) with
kolab 2.1 HEAD .

When i delete a user it will never be deleted and "User Deleted,
awaiting cleanup..." is here forever.

I see that there are a lot of KolabDeleteflag, one for each
KolabHomeServer available in the infrastructure.
kolabDeleteflag: ldap-be.domain
kolabDeleteflag: smtp1-be.domain
kolabDeleteflag: smtp2-be.domain
kolabDeleteflag: cf1-be.domain
kolabDeleteflag: cf2-be.domain
etc, etc

I've done the same attempt related to this post:
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2005-October/003560.html

ldap1-be-rm:~# kolab deluser sympa at domain
dn: cn=sympa sympa,dc=domain
Are you sure you want to delete this user?
modifying entry "cn=sympa sympa,dc=domain"
ldap_modify: Type or value exists (20)
        additional info: modify/add: kolabDeleteflag: value #0 already
exists

Which component of kolab is responsable for deleting the users in ldap
directory?

It seems that in multilocation setup users are never deleted are remain
in ldap.

With the exact software configuration but with only one server
installed, users are deleted without problem so it seems a multilocation
bug.

For me it's quite urgent to solve that problem, anyone has a pointer on
where to look to fix this bug?

Fabio