[Kolab-devel] OpenLDAP build problem

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu May 26 01:25:46 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 19:08, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > Anyone got a better idea?
>
> It does not feel right, maybe you should ask the openpkg people for
> an idea, too?

I've checked a patch into CVS and uploaded a modified openldap package
that explicitly links to %{l_prefix}/lib/libdb.a. That'll have to do
for now. One of the reasons for the breakage might be that we use bdb
from openpkg-2.2.0 and openldap from 2.3.0.

Sorry for the double post btw.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se