[Kolab-devel] [issue762] amavisd.conf not generated by bootstrap

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed May 25 19:32:29 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

It seems that the bootstrap script does not generate the amavisd config file
(/kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf) from the template.  The usual symptom is that
when one starts kolab after the bootstrap amavisd complains:

 No $LOGFILE is specified (and not logging via syslog) at /kolab/sbin/amavisd
line 1050.

Running kolabconf does generate amavisd.conf properly, though.

I saw this with a fresh RC1 installation.  I haven't investigated this very much
beyond noticing that the amavisd.conf file is very different from the template
and clearly has not been generated from the template.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 4666
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: amavisd.conf not generated by bootstrap
topic: server